Wednesday, September 27, 2017

One Legged Old Lady Blogs Again

The Noble Gases

Xenon, radon, argon, neon, helium, krypton

This is my mind exercise for today and tomorrow and until I get it easily.  I have a shower curtain with the table of elements on it.  Last column on the right is the noble gases.  That sits right across from me as I sit on my bidet toilet seat.  I have friends who are losing their minds – and I mean that quite literally.  One of the tests the docs give them is to tell them to remember three words for five minutes.  Two of these friends have no way to do that, the third one is finding it a challenge.  I am practicing with my shower curtain so that if someone gives me the test, I have practices to pass it.  After I have the Noble Gases down pat, I am going to the Alkali minerals.  They are in a list on the left side of the shower curtain and there are not too many of them.  That may be enough; all the other lists are too long. 

This aging process is not easy.  The 70’s were okay.  Around 78 it began to get hard.  I am finding the 80’s a challenge.  I will report on driving with hand controls – new for me this week – as well as a new foot – coming on Friday.  Health stuff is right there.


And so is quilting – and the dogs – and the grandchildren and this old house and trying to figure out if I want to pay attention to the stock market – and trying to figure out how much I want to think about the spiritual side of stuff – a quest that several of my friends are interested in taking – and the books I am reading.  So, I am going to figure out what blog platform to use and post this and keep a blog updated – maybe even adding some pictures.  If you want to read my ramblings, please subscribe.  If not, check me out now and then.

(working on changing blog heading info and getting pictures to move into blog in the right size.  will have this figured out over next few days.  sort of like learning xenon, krypton, argon, helium, radon neon.  !!got it without looking at top!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment