Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10, 2010

Today is Saturday. I think it is April 10. I dated yesterday's blog March 9. That was simply wrong. Wonder if I can edit the Title. Guess I'll check it out. Strange day today. Not getting much done. My focus on foot stuff took up a couple of hours - go to therapy - go to gym. And grandchildren took up a couple of hours. Where did the day go?

Found another pair of crutches in the garage. It's an old wooden pair. There is a piece missing a critical screw, but I think a trip to Home Depot will take care of that. Then I'll have a downstairs pair, an upstairs pair and an automobile pair. All without any trips to Hospital Supply store.

Daughter thinks we should have a party next weekend to note the occasion of the end of the foot/ankle/leg. Those of you in the Pittsburgh area who read this are likely to hear from her. If you don't, and you want to be there, drop her a note, jstunden@verizon.net.

Right foot/ankle/let took last airplane ride last night. It is glad and sad. I am glad and sad.

1 comment:

  1. Annie: Glad to hear you have Wendy, the medical care coordinator. I like that you are having a party to acknowledge this transition. Linda

    ReplyDelete