Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010

A quick update. Today is the day the surgery was to happen and didn't. Doc is on his way home. He's on a plane from Paris as we speak. He chunneled there from London. He gets to PGH sometime around midnite. I hope he sleeps well tomorrow because we cut off my leg on Friday.

I just visited the rehab hospital. Figured I had a found day and that was a good thing to do. They will certainly keep me busy while I'm there. I can use my cell phone. The place has wireless and I will bring my MacAir. So, I can keep this blog going while in rehab.

I imagine I will be discharged to Health South on either Sunday or Monday. That means tomorrow I need to pack a bag for being gone a week to ten days. Trying to think of this as a week or more at a health spa. The place is in a lovely wooded setting; all rooms have views of the woods; there is easy access to the outside.

Now I return to my hurry up and get everything done mode. First thing is to clean all the papers off the dining room table and deal with any that still require action in the next few days. Not too many like that as I have been working my way through the pile. Then I need to plant the dianthus and the strawberry plants. Then I need to .........., never mind, the list goes on. What's done will be done. What isn't will either fade away or wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment