Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010 #2

Just made plans to visit the rehab hospital tomorrow. Thought I would check it out and find out what to bring besides my toothbrush. Realized I had posted wrong address, etc. So here it is corrected:
Health South Rehabilitation Hospital
320 Guys Run Road
Harmarville, PA 15238
412-828-1300
877-937-7342
Looking at the volcanic cloud, I don't expect there will be a lot of flights out of Heathrow tomorrow. And that means surgery won't be this Friday. Up side is I will get to go to church on Sunday when Maeve's class is doing "coming of age - what I believe" talks during sermon time. I did want to be part of that. Tough part though is that at the other end, I am likely to miss AliBeth starring in her school play, Fiddler on the Roof, on May 5 or 6. And that's back to one of my favorite mottos: Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes it rains. (Nuke LaLuche in the movie Bull Durham).

I'm betting on a surgery rescheduled to next Wednesday, May 28. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment