Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010, 6:30 pm

I'm doing more haiku - about the day and about the future. Thought I would write them down before I lost them. Mark is my physical therapist who has to bear my irreverence and the grief I give him.

About Supper

Crab cakes for supper
Lots of scalloped potatoes
Better than last night

About Physical Therapy

PT for two hours
Young man with gift of patience
Glad you can laugh, Mark

About June

Frick Park with two dogs
Rags and Moose to doggy dam
Before summer ends

About September

Go for endurance
Ability to walk for miles
On prosthetic leg

I like the 17 syllable mode of communication. It sure prevents run at the mouth disease. And I love having them come back at me. Pam - keep them coming!!!

2 comments:

  1. Each day gets better
    New tasks, new trials, new wins
    Annie conquers all

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCNahg3OjUs

    Annie, a video from your friendly physical therapist!

    ReplyDelete