Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

Son is on his way over for a bit of furniture moving and a trip to Costco with me. Gonna buy a big TV (37 inches? 40 inches?) so I can see the screen when I am lying in the hospital bed in the family room. (Studio until yesterday, but that is part of the moving furniture adventure - studio goes back to an upstairs bedroom). And maybe this is just an excuse for a big screen TV. After all, I am a huge TV watcher - maybe six hours a week. But, I have an AmEx check that is only good at Costco, so I'm gonna do it.

Flowers came from good friend and ex-husband yesterday. He sent a huge bouquet of cut orchids - purple - just beautiful. They truly are a celebration for taking back the house. They sit in the middle of a clean dining room table. WOW!! (And thank you Al).

Yesterday I was meandering on about tiny changes in how I do my life. I managed to get up, get in shower, get dressed, without making my bed and without worrying about it. Progress, not perfection is a good motto. I am making progress. And the rest of the stuff, I will figure out in a few weeks.

Now to clean the garage refrigerator so it will hold beer and soda for the going away party for the leg this evening. Weather is still good. Today's gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment