Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010 - Almost noon

Schedule for stay in rehab - My team figures I will leave here next Tuesday. I have an appointment with surgeon at 10 am so should be out of here by 9am. I did tell case manager if I ended with a room mate who made me less than comfortable, I would likely leave AMA. She understood that well.

So, in terms of company, yes, I would like it. Therapy schedule is three hours of work between 9 am and 3 pm. So far, I have always been done by 3pm. So, visits are best in late afternoon or early evening or around lunch time. Would love company, but do let me know if you are coming, so we don't fill the place with too many folks at once. Cell phone is 412-992-1313. Call anytime. I can answer in therapy too.

Morning haiku:

I'm not sure I knew
How really hurt the leg was
And now it's gone, gone

No comments:

Post a Comment