Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010 9:15

This is about 40 hours post op. I'm looking out the window on greater Pittsburgh. There is a pretty view from Allegheny General. I feel alive again today, yesterday was horrible.



I'm dictating to my son I tried his new Acer computer sitting in bed, but I don't like the way it works. Later today I'll be back on my Mac Air. I leave for the rehab hospital at 2 p.m.



I saw the modified leg yesterday when the Doc changed the dressing. It was clean and neat and tidy; but a part of it was not there. I probably need to look at it a lot more so I understand that this is what I look like. However in terms of what I look like, I put on eyebrows, I put on lipstick and I combed back my hair this morning. I also put on underpants. So I'm ready for Freddie or whoever the physical therapist is.


More later from Harmarville, using my own Mac and my own fingers.

addendum by James: George and Dan are the PT guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment